On Sunday, Boston was walking around doing his on thing when Kent randomly made a "fart" noise. All the sudden Boston stopped in his tracks and repeated the same "fart" noise Kent made. He wasn't even facing Kent and didn't even turn to face him when he did it. He just made the noise and kept going. We thought this was HILARIOUS and did it again and once again he did it! We captured this hilarious moment on camera and had to post it! You may not think it's that funny but I guess being a parent the weirdest things your child does makes you laugh!

6 comments:
I'm not gonna lie, that was pretty hilarious. Like father like son, huh?
Dude I totally read that and thought they were making the REAL farts back and forth at each other! The video wasn't showing up at work so I was telling Brett about it and we were laughing. THIS is definitely funny too but REAL farts that young on purpose would be totally hooper-brilliant.
Okay, really that is sooooo funny!!! I couldn't stop laughing. It's good you got that on video. It's going to be really funny to watch 20 years from now. What a cutie.
I love that!! If Jack did that, I would be busting up laughing...don't worry, you aren't the only one! I love how these little boys are doing new things almost every day!! This one was definitely good to catch on video.
I love it....soooo funny! and I love that you got it on video!
Kelli and I watched this together and just CRACKED up at the video! Boston has taken after his daddy and soon those fake fart noises may end up being real fart noises! Watch out! OH THE SMELL! J/K I love this little video and I'm so glad you posted it...it brightened my day and made me laugh. I keep going back to it to listen to it over and over.
Post a Comment