I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S......SNOWING?
There was all this talk about possible snow yesterday and of course I totally thought it was a far off guess! Since when are weather men right anyway? Well, sure enough I was proved wrong last night! Kent and I went to the mall last night and there was a little hail coming down. Well, about an hour or so later after we came out of the mall, sure enough there was snow on the ground! No, this was no Rexburg winter snow AT ALL but it did stick for a few hours and was really coming down on our drive home last night! A little bizarre to think of snow in Dallas first of all and then on top of the fact that we were having BEAUTIFUL 70 degree weather all weekend and then on Monday..BAM IT SNOWS! CRAZY! It was fun for last night but I'm ready to get back to that 70 degree weather again!


3 comments:
HOLY COW!! Ok, so I totally know how you feel (not really because we aren't in Dallas) but I am seriously done with the whole changing seasons thing! Stay warm if you are going to be warm...or cold or whatever, but make up your mind!!
Well, I will say I'm glad you experienced cold weather for once down there with some snow! =) I know....I'm mean. But I'm so ready for it to be warm and you've got the warm weather. Now you know how I feel EVERYDAY!!!!! Come on spring....hurry and get here!!!
Post a Comment