Saturday, March 08, 2008

HOUSE HUNTING
So now that we officially backed out of our house this week, we are once again on the search for a new home. Today we went out to get some more ideas of what is available to us. We found this house and we made an appointment to go look at it with the realtor on Monday!

7 comments:

Ciara said...

karlee...are you kidding?

I hope this appt is only for an exciting tour and not a reality. AMAZING home! ok, just buy it already.

you can have a guest wing that we can come visit and stay in.

Katie said...

Ok, I am choking on my SPIT!! are you crapping me?!?! Alright, if this is for real take some MAJOR pictures!! Good luck!

The Nielsons said...

looks white trash...are you sure you don't want something nicer?

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

are you serious??? that is such an awesome house! like my dream house! anyway, i am SO glad you said what you did about daniel singing! its nice to hear things from his old friends- to see how he was before i knew him!

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

Almost as nice as my house.....but not quite!

Jamie said...

Are you kidding?!?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Babe, I thought it we were gonna go see the nice house? I'm not wasting my time to look at that thing!