Monday, March 24, 2008

PAPA CAME TO VISIT!

My dad called me earlier this week to inform me that he was headed to Houston Saturday/Sunday but wanted to come to Dallas Friday night/SaturDAY to visit! Of course we jumped at the chance to have him come and we are so glad that he came! He treated us to a nice dinner at La Hacienda Ranch (MEXICAN) Friday night and then took us to Cracker Barrel breakfast Saturday morning! I love having my dad around and being able to talk to him about life, the gospel, politics, and sports! Whether or not he's right or not, in my mind ever since I was a little girl, I always believe and trust the advice or knowledge he tells me! Thanks for coming to visit dad! Boston was SOOO glad you came and ALWAYS thrilled to see his PAPA!


See the resemblance?

Papa reading to Boston!

5 comments:

jamie said...

Aww I love your dad, I wish he would have stayed forever so we could see him too!

Cassie said...

i love his little two teeth!! They are so dang cute!!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Okay, soooooooooo cute!!! I love love love the one of dad and Boston together. And I love the one close up of him. He seriously gets cuter and cuter every time I see new pictures of him. His hair looks like it's getting longer too. We sure do miss him. Love you Boss.

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

There is such a resemblance when you put dad and Boston up close together! You looked the same way when you were little too! You look most like dad. He loves his PAPA doesn't he! My favorite picture is of Boston in dad's reading glasses...I CRACKED UP! Boston is ADORABLE! :) OH HOW I MISS MY FAMILY!

Jenn said...

love love love the pics. Your dad is too funny. What sweet pictures!