So once again, for the SECOND time this week it SNOWED! I don't understand where all this is coming from (so much for global warming Al Gore). I decided that this would just be a day of snuggling up and staying cozy! I let Boston stay in his pajamas all day and we read books
and watched movies (Baby Einstein...not much into Batman Begins yet) while cuddled up in blankets! Later, Kiers and Taylor dared the roads (which by the way the snow was TEN times worse by your house...so sorry to make you take the trip) and I whipped up crawfish fettuccine and brownies after the chillins were put to bed as we HALOED it up! Yes, Kiers and I attempted to join our husbands' online game playin---which I must say I think we enjoyed it more than they did. Kiers was the strong silent type while I just talked smack. Although we lost about every game, I would venture to say that by the last game of the night we had improved...and also maybe a little ADDICTED! GOOO ZELDA AND XENA (gamer names...you wouldn't understand)!
Cheesin it up for the camera...I finally got a picture that shows his 4 teeth up top that have been trying to come in for the past few months!
Dazed while watching Baby Einstein!




2 comments:
OMG, I totally am jealous of you karlee jean bluth hooper!
1. we had snow AGAIN also and all I wanted to do was cuddle up and watch movies and read books all day. guess what i did? I went to work! blah!
2. you made crawfish fetticine?! I want that SO bad!
3. you hung out with kiers and taylor and my isabel? NO FAIR!
live it up for me, ok?
Tanner would totally just snuggle up with me and watch einsteins all the time and not even budge....i loved it! Jake will barely sit still on my lap if he even wanted too! he wants me to hold him but he just wants to do circles on my lap! he usually is just trying to keep up with tanner now, and i don't blame him.
Post a Comment