So I was a little disappointed in Boston's first Easter but as Kent said to me over and over "It's about celebrating Christ's resurrection and not about the easter basket, outfit or treats!" Which is the truth and I'm guilty of concentrating on the wrong thing this year. I promised myself that I will be better about this next year and years to come.
I was a little late in getting the whole "EASTER" thing put together hence my disappointment of not getting the right outfit, the right easter basket resulting in not getting our easter eggs dyed on time. Oh well, it all turned out just fine and so here are a few pictures of our short lived Easter Sunday.
Dying the eggs before church (we have church at 12:30 so we have time to do stuff like this)
And the Easter shoot begins....
Boston didn't want to sit still (like always) so we handed him his pacifier & bottle and on the count of 3 we were going to take it away and get a quick shot. Well, every time on the count of three Boston was gone too!
Peace out ya'll!
Found the "just for looks not for Boston to eat" candy in his basket and sat there VERY content until I realized what he had!
I let him suck on it a little bit longer so I could atleast get ONE shot of him and his basket of goodies the Easter bunny brought!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
That little Boston is soooo cute! I'm jealous that your Dad got to see ya'll over the weekend. But then again he rarely gets to do that so I'm glad you could keep him company. Yes, once they begin to crawl and walk they seldom stay put for very long and our little "bubba" is no different. Give him some hugs and kisses from his Mimi and Papa! His little outfit makes him look like a little man. Ha!
Okay, I don't know what your talking about. I really like his Easter outfit. He looks so dang handsome.
Oh, and the one's of him with the eggs....he looks so huge sitting there next to you. It's hilarious. What a sweet little man. We sure do miss him.
But, yes, I love his Easter outfit.
P.S. When you said that Kent kept reminding you of why you have Easter anyway...you put Christ's birth. But isn't it really about his resurrection???? =)
Whoops! I didn't even realize what I wrote...don't worry I fixed it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Boston's Easter outfit! It looks like he just walked out of a baby Banana Republic commercial! :) I Love him sitting on the table dying the Easter eggs too! He's such a chunk and I love it! I can't wait to see ya'll in May so I can squeeze and kiss those cute chubby cheeks!!
Post a Comment