Saturday, March 08, 2008

TAGGING IT UP!

10 years ago:
  • Let's see, I was 14. We had just moved back to Louisiana (which at the time I was SOO upset about) and I started school up at Parkview Baptist where I would be the next 5 years! I was struggling getting back into the swing of things in a new social environment. My 1st soccer season on the high school varsity had just ended (I think we lost in the state semi-finals that year) and I was looking forward to going to church dances and getting out of beehives...FINALLY!

5 Things on my to-do list today:
  • Read to Boston
  • Clean Dishes from last night since the drain was clogged AGAIN!
  • Buy Boston some learning toys
  • Finish cleaning down comforter
  • Update Blog

5 Snacks I enjoy:
  • Popcorn
  • Chips and Guacamole
  • Chips and Velveeta Dip
  • Chips and 7 layer dip
  • Anything Mexican

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
  • I would be the good church goer that I am and pay my tithing--now taxes that's a different story! =) I would have my dad invest a huge chunk, buy a mansion and higher Kari to come decorate my house, buy vacation homes and other real estate in Mexico, Florida, Park City, Italy, New York City and Louisiana, buy fun toys like 4 wheelers, a boat, jet skis, etc. Donate money to a good cause, travel and go on an African safari......oh yeah and buy my range rover/escalade!

3 of my bad habits:
  • Impatient
  • Spending too much time blogging
  • Addicted to TV

Places I've Lived:
  • Colorado Springs, CO
  • Columbus, Ohio
  • Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  • Prospect (Louisville), Kentucky
  • Provo, Utah
  • Rexburg, Idaho
  • Carrollton (Dallas), Texas
  • Charlotte, North Carolina

Jobs that I have had:
  • Babysitter back in the day
  • Working for my dad at Hancock Bank
  • Waitress at Cheeburger Cheeburger
  • Western Watts
  • Source Pest Control office girl

5 Things people don't know about me:
  • I now play Halo with Kent at night.
  • I love CHANGE--except for moving and meeting new people kinda change. I get sick of the same old house decor and want to buy all new or want to get a new car and I can't even imagine living in one house for YEARS on end! I just like to see something new and fresh for a change!
  • I have a HUGE problem with sweaty palms and feet! Even when I'm freezing my hands will have water droplets on them--sick I know! I've heard you can get botox to stop the sweat and whenever we get that BILLION dollars as mentioned above, I'll have to get that done!
  • My bed HAS to be made before I get in it at night even if for some reason it doesn't get made that day (which I can't STAND), I will make it right before we get into bed. I also hate it when Kent lays on the bed after I've already made it and moves the pillows or wrinkles the bedding!
  • I hate clutter and if I've had something for a long time and never use it, no matter WHAT it is, I'll just toss it in the trash and I'll never think twice about it again. If you only KNEW the things I've thrown away!

I tag: Kiersten, Jamie, Ciara, Cassie, and Jennifer

3 comments:

Ciara said...

ok, i feel up to this challenge of a tag. we are technically snowed in today (see blog later for update) and I know i can have time for this!

Katie said...

Ok, here is the thing...I am not EXACTLY a clutter bug (anymore ;) but how do you JUST throw things out and not think about it again?? I must be WAY too sentimental..oh, and what are some things that you have thrown away??

Cardon Family said...

i am totally the same way when it comes to the bed! and i freak out if the sheets are all crooked while i am in bed...it makes me claustraphobic!!