Wednesday, March 05, 2008

SSOOOO BIG!

Okay, I've been trying to get Boston on camera while walking with this toy for SOO long! He can do it just fine but whenever I turn on the camera he gets really excited and can't perform for me. He's obsessed with the camera and when he hears it turn on he smiles SOO big and tries to come towards it and loses all concentration on what he WAS doing. Anyway, I FINALLY got him walking with this toy today after 3 different takes! This first video is from like a month ago and I know maybe I'm a mean mom for showing this but this is what it's been like EVERYTIME I've recorded! ENJOY!




4 comments:

The Nielsons said...

Good job, Boston! Sorry you ate it though...that's tough.

Cassie said...

oh my gosh these are so funny! The first one when he wipes out is kind of sad!! Then the second one I am impressed! He is doing so good at that, he is so dang cute I want to squeeze him and his little cute cheeks! How fun!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

AAAHHHHH! That is so great. I had no idea he was doing that! I love when he totally starts smiling when he knows that the camera is on and then he totally falls. But he does redeem himself and walks all the way across the room. That is so AWESOME!!!
OH, and when he's trying to climb up on you, you can totally hear him breathing heavily. =) That's great! We miss you Boston.

Justin and Stacey said...

That first video is too funny! I can't believe how good he is doing with walking!! That is awesome! He will be doing it by himself in no time!