"RECIPE OF THE WEEK!"
I have been doing SOOO well at cooking instead of eating out and I'm VERY proud of myself! In doing so, I've been venturing out and trying new recipes-Kent LOVES to try new things. So, I have decided that every week I'll post something I made that I REALLY like so that if you're interested you can try it!!! Hopefully this will help motivate me to keep up the good work!
2 comments:
This will be great, because now I can try the new things too. Thanks Karlee.
You and Kent can do the test rounds and then if you like them, then I'll try them. thank for that. I'm so proud of you. You little Martha Stewart.
GOOD FOR YOU! I used to cook ALL the time, until we got into corporate housing and as I was telling Kristin, it is hard to want to cook when you don't have ANYTHING that is yours. I don't know, I just am used to 'MY' cooking utensils, kitchenAide, etc.
Anyway, I have tried the Red Robin burger with the fried egg and it wasn't one of my favorites to say the least, but I really do LOVE the original cheeseburger, minus the cheese (REALLY weird I KNOW!!). Anyway, try the santa fe and let me know what you think. If you are a bluth, you like Mexican and therefore, you'll enjoy this.
Post a Comment