Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CUTE THINGS BOSTON IS DOING:


  • Everytime Boston sees his bottle, he gets really quiet and starts reaching for it, opens his mouth, and slowly helps me bring it into his mouth.
  • He will randomly scream in a high pitched voice then finish with a smile.
  • He LOVES being naked and HATES when he has to put any clothes on.
  • When we eat in front of Boston, his eyes follow our food from our plate to our mouths! I want SOO bad to give him rice cereal or baby food but our doctor told us not to until 6 months and Kent INSISTS we listen and not do it a minute earlier..oh well, another month buddy!
  • If Boston could sleep ALL day I think he would! I can barely keep him awake for an hour until he starts to get a little fussy and wants to be put down again. I try to push for 2 hours but it doens't always work. The INSTANT I put him down he is OUT! Is this normal?
  • Everytime we go to get Boston up from his crib, he has his knees curled up underneath him. Kent swears he'll be crawling soon but I think it'll be a little bit longer.


6 comments:

Cardon Family said...

Take total advantage of him loving his sleep...that will probably eventually wear off....maybe not though, maybe he is just a good sleeper and in that case soak it up!! And....if I was you, I would sneak him some rice cereal...I know all doctors are different,...but it sounds like he is ready! Just do rice cereal until 6 months and then you can start bringing in some other solids with some actual flavor! He is too cute...isn't it crazy how they just totally consume your world!

Justin and Stacey said...

Karlee...I just found your blog and I love it! I love looking at everyone's and seeing how their family's are growing and what they have been up to. You look great, as always, and your little guy is not so little anymore! What a cutie pie!

Kelly Munns said...

i just found your blog! i'm such a snoop, but here i am at 1:24am (Oregon time) reading your blog and following your life from december of last year. I find your blogging really entertaining (obviously, it's 1:24 and i should be in bed). you will definitely be on my to-snoop list. It's so great to see your little guy getting big..and i mean BIG! haha jk. i love the name boston! and it's so cute that you call him boss. i absolutely love love love it! our little one goes in tomorrow (actually today) for his 2 month appt. I'm nervous, i'm sure i'll want to buy him an ice cream cone, too :(

anyway, keep the creative blogging coming, actually...it's probably going to consume my life so maybe not...
:)
-kelly munns

jamie said...

I can't WAIT to see boston running around in his new house! Wait...where is that going to be again? HA!

Cardon Family said...

Hey the website to do the pictures in a collage type thing is http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/. They have a lot of other fun stuff you can mess around with too!

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

Gosh, I wish I could do what Boston does all day...don't you?? Eat, play a little, then sleep..and the cycle starts over again and again. Seriously though, those are the cutest things! And I can totally see his cute, chubby self doing all of that and I just laugh!