Kent has been wanting to shave his head....oh probably since the first summer we were married. I denied him and denied him of doing that because I LOVE him with his spiked, styled hair! He always said he wanted it ATLEAST in the summer time so he could be cooler...but still no go! But for some reason last night, I got the erge to shave his head. Actually I think the deal went something like this, "Kent, if you let me have THIS house...then you can shave your head RIGHT NOW and the offer only stands RIGHT NOW!" Well, last night he didn't agree....AND he still HASN'T agreed but somehow he got his shaved head! I encouraged it today for some reason I guess more for curiousity of what his head looks like shaved than anything else. So during conference today, we shaved his head....

We played around to see what he would look like if he was balding....

The first shave straight down the center....


Completed look! You like?!
He looks SOOO different to me! I like it for a change but DEFINATELY not for forever! His hair grows fast THANKFULLY because I about freaked out today thinking that his head would STILL look like this for our family Christmas picture...but he assured me it will all be back in about a month and a half! FEW!
5 comments:
HAHA!! I love it! I don't even know what I would do if luke got the "urge" to shave his head...NO GO! At least he can pull it off!
I CANNOT believe you let him do that!!! He looks so different. Chad said that now Kent fits right in with all the other Loosiana white trash. :)
HAHA! He looks so different! His head is very round! I too can't believe you let him do that! :)
That is hilarious! I love it, Doug will crack up when he sees these pics!
This is so funny. Markus got a kick out of it too. The 1st pick is the best. You sound like me worried about the pictures. haha. I bet that was fun though and knowing Kent he probably enjoyed all of this.
Post a Comment