Saturday, October 06, 2007

We just keep POPPIN EM OUT!


We went out to Utah to surprise my Dad for his 50th Birthday the end of August. I never posted about this MAINLY because I FAILED to bring my camera to the HUGE event. Kristin was going to get me a CD of her pictures, but I know she's really busy and that's not the #1 thing on her list. SOOOO no post of it all quite yet! But a few days ago my grandma sent me some pictures from our little family get together on Labor Day so I thought I'd atleast put these up!
All three of us cousins had our little babies weeks apart.
(from left to right) Chelsea had Tylee the end of May, Melissa had Cameron in April, and I had Boston May 24th!
It was SO fun to see their little babies and see the difference in sizes! Tylee is so petite and tiny! Boston is so chunky compared to them both! But they are all still VERY cute! Do you like how Boss looks likes he's mean muggin both of them?
Here's all 3 of them again: Mom with grandson, Aunt Deanne with HER grandson, and Grandma with her GREAT granddaughter!
I can't tell if Boston is scared or what ...Tylee is just so calm and chill here.
And here are all of Grandma's GREAT grandkids all together!
Ryker with sister Tylee, Jaxon with brother Cameron, Sophie, Boston, and Rylee!
(left to right)
They are ALL so cute and it was fun to see the older ones play together! It was such a fun day to spend with the family especially since we all don't get to see each other too often! Thanks so much Grandma and Jim for such a nice evening together with the family! I will post more about the weekend when I get the pictures....SO COMMON KRISTIN THE PRESSURE IS ON!

2 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

I love the picture of all the great-grandchildren together. Boston looks like a ghost sitting in between my girls. But we'll give him a little credit, he's still too little to be out in the sun for as long as my girls are.

Mom said...

I love the last picture. I didn't get a copy of that one. I'll have to get one for my album. They are all so cute. Can hardly believe how our family has grown. Seems like yesterday you girls and your cousins were all lined up under Grandma and Grandpa's tree!