Monday, October 15, 2007

100% COMMITTED!

Boston is almost 5 months and I have been telling myself and telling myself that I was going to get my butt in gear to the gym ohhhh about 2 months ago! Every once in awhile I'll go hop on the tread mill but going every 2 weeks isn't going to help me loose these last 8 stubbborn pounds! I told myself last Friday that this IS the week! I AM GOING TO BE 100% COMMITTED to going to the gym and eating right so I can shed those last few pounds (and maybe a few more so I can be LESS then my starting pregnancy weight!). I have to say I'm proud of myself for getting up this morning---it was POURING down rain---but I did get up to head to step aerobics at 8:30 am! Getting up early lately has been SO hard-probably because Boston has been sleeping in until 9 every morning lately! BUT I DID IT and I'm proud to say I completed my first day of workout! I'll go again tomorrow and keep this regular routine up! I think I'm going to really enjoy the classes-step aerobics, pilates, cycling. I'm going to stay away from water aerobics though....not so confident to get into a swimsuit just yet!

5 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Yeah, well at least you're actually doing something...I have a treadmill right here in my house and I think I've been on it twice since I've been pregnant. OOps. I guess I'll have to work extra hard when March comes around.

Empress Bop Around the Clock said...

That's so good Karlee! You are committed! I have told myself over and over that I would workout one of these days for over a year but still haven't yet! I'm starting to turn flabby so I need to start this commitment thing too! Maybe you've motivated me!:)

Justin and Stacey said...

Karlee...I am trying to do the same thing!! It is SO hard. Especially with Justin in school, it's hard to find time. I either have to take Jack running, or I would have to go after he is in bed for the night. Anyways, I hope you stay committed and you reach your goal! If you come across any tricks that work, let me know. I need to get rid of the tummy from Jack! Good luck!

Katie said...

YAY! Good job...that is very impressive..but 8lbs? I WISH! Try 20..it is KILLING ME! GOOD LUCK!

Kelly Munns said...

ok so i've been thinking about the same thing...that mommy tummy we get is sick! anyway...opposite of what you said, i was looking into going to water aerobics because that's what i did when i was pregnant so if those ladies see me now they'll be like, wow she is so small!! anyway, i'm pretty sure water aerobics isn't fierce enough to get rid of this pouch!