OLD BUT NEVER BEEN POSTED!
Kristin took these pictures of Boston a LONG time ago for his birth announcement. I never posted them and found them today and thought I HAVE to put these up! I really loved how they turned out and even more I LOVE the finished product of the birth announcement! Thanks Kristin!


4 comments:
sooooo cute! i had no idea kristin was such a pro photographer:)
so tiny! how old was he when you got those taken? he's just a little cute naked guy...oh holy crap...isaac just crapped himself! why am i still typing?!
Karlee- Adorable pics!! Boston is so cute! Hey just wanted to let you know about our new blog. Its wilderfam.blogspot.com
Keep in touch!
i love those pics, you know I have left his birth announcement on our fridge for so long and I just took it down, I figured it was time, but I loved the pics!!
Post a Comment