Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Our Boy is Getting SOOO BIG!

On my friend Stacy's blog, she put her little boy Jack in his boopy and he sat up all by himself! For some reason I hadn't tried this and decided I should! So I sat him in his boopy, put some toys in front of him and to my surprise Boston sat up ALL BY HIMSELF---well with the help of the boopy of course! He can sit up if he's concentrating on something. Sometimes he is a VERY serious baby, I really don't know where he got that from but I think it's funny--it's almost like he just taking in everything and learning every texture, color, etc that he can take in! I love the little guy!

1 comment:

Justin and Stacey said...

Isn't it crazy how they can just do it almost automatically? He looks so cute sitting there concentrating! It's kind of sad though that they are getting so big so fast. :(