Sunday, June 29, 2008

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!

Saturday, we were meeting some people at the pool and we were supposed to be there at 11 am. Well, I told them I'd be later due to Boston usually napping until 12 or so. Well around 11:30 I hear Boston cry and I think, "Oh GREAT we get to go a little earlier!" After just a minute, he stopped and I thought maybe it was just a false alarm. Well about 10 minutes later I hear this LOUD scream so I rush in to see what's wrong and this is what so graciously awaited me....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... .......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
If you are wondering if this is a load of crap you are CORRECT! I had laid Boston down for his nap with just his diaper on since we were going to the pool once he woke up. Well that is a mistake that will NEVER happen again!!!!! Yes, he took off his diaper and smeared poo EVERYWHERE!!! This is only HALF of the crib. I took this picture with my phone so sorry it's not too clear...BUT it was all over the spindles, the sheet, the bumper and YES ALL OVER BOSTON---up his nose, in his ears, between his fingers, in his finger nails, between his toes..I MEAN EVERYWHERE! I'm sure he even tasted it because it was all around his mouth too! That's probably what started the screaming was when he decided to taste it......UGGHH!!!! SOO GROSS!! It was ABSOLUTELY disgusting! The things you deal with has a parent!
LESSON LEARNED!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

yaaaa.... HOLY CRAP!!!!
hahah... i laughed so hard when i just saw this!!!
the funny thing is i can see him doing that!!! hah eeeww i would have been so grossed out but laughin at the same time...
THATS LITTLE BOYS FOR YA :)

chad said...

Like I said....I'm trying really hard not to laugh because I do feel bad for you. Having to clean all that up! G-ROSS!

Look at it this way...now that he knows what it tastes like at least he's learned his lesson and will never go near a pile of poop ever again!

Katie said...

Hahaha!! I almost started crying I was laughing so hard, ESPECIALLY Since I feel your pain, Spencer has done the same thing! I never, EVER let him fall asleep in only a diaper...

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh my word....disgusting! I am glad you were able to warn me about not putting them down for a nap with only a diaper! :) I can't believe that! he hee! Oh man...these little boys. You should have taken a picture of Boston!

Jenn said...

Ok so funny for me, but I'm sure not for you. We definitely get the point even though the pic wasn't clear. I must say that is so yucky and so boyish all at the same time. So honestly did you laugh when you saw it though??

Cardon Family said...

That is so disgusting yet so hilarious at the same time!!! How sick!! I am sure that is the last thing you expected to see when you walked in his room! Oh....man, what a sight! I want to see a picture of the crap all over him! haha....that is sick....

critts said...

oh my gosh! you poor thing! I would seriously die. Throw up I can handle but that might send me over the edge!

smnorton said...

I think that it is so funny that you put this picture on here. Becuase I laughed really hard only because it has happened to me more than once, and it is the grossest thing to clean up. Except Camron did it and I was cleaning it up and Jaxon walked in and saw it and threw up so I had two messes so I am so laughing with you! He is adorable though! And for reals all that you can do is laugh about it!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

Holy crap! Literally! Geez, and i freaked out after sticking my finger in poo inadvertantly today.

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! WAY too funny! I just started 'blogging' and my mom told me to check out yours! I thought this was hilarious...but, as a mother of THREE boys, I must warn you...It only gets worse, (the crap, I mean!)!!! It looks like you are having so much fun with Boston, and isn't he a cutie?!! They just don't stay little long enough!
Love,
Emilee McLinn (your stepsister...kind of?!)

Kelly Munns said...

oh my gosh, i think i might throw up. i always...and i mean always put isaac to sleep in his diaper only. and luckily this hasn't happened yet...we'll see though!