Boston and I have been LIVING at the pool this summer! I'm SOO glad he enjoys the water because I was in MUCH need of a suntan on my pasty skin. I think this past week we went every single day! It costs nothing and we can go for a little while then get back in time for Boston's afternoon nap! I LOVE IT! One problem though is that EVERYTIME we go it never fails that when we come home all I want to do is order Papa John's Pizza! Why does pizza and the pool just fit so well together?!?

SIDENOTE: Boston officially does NOT like to be in his floaty! I think he started to dislike it when he found out we could hold him in the water and he could be more free! He would MUCH rather stand on the stairs and get in and out, in and out, over and OVER! Sometimes it drives me nuts so now I just take him to the other end of the pool where there is a seat and I'll let him walk back and forth but he can't climb out! SOOO much better! Smart mom!
Some of these pictures are from when Kristin was here and we took the kids swimming and the others are from other times on our daily pool adventures! I'm sure there will be many more pool pics to come!
Sophie enjoying her swimming time!
Boston is loves his pool toys and when one fell under the chair of course Boston had to get it. Well he got stuck and couldn't manage to get himself out! We thought it was pretty funny but don't worry we did help him out!
Isabell and Boston have now gone swimming TWICE together! Isabel enjoys Boston's floaty instead of her own, which is fine because Boston doesn't even like it at all anymore! Works out great! Isabel is HILARIOUS in the pool because she does NOT like anyone to splash her so if someone jumps in and the SMALLEST drop of water touches her, prepare yourself for her screams! HA! It's SOO funny but I think yesterday she finally got used to the water and started enjoying it more!
Excuse the ugly bruise, yes, this is the THIRD one on Boston's head in the SAME spot in the past month!





7 comments:
Great pictures and look at all of Boston's teeth!! That is crazy! Anyway, I hear you about pizza and the pool...I think some of my fondest memories were when we worked for Apex and Chad (what a great manager!) would buy TONS of pizza and we would have a pool party..too fun!
wow did you get a new camera? Those pics are great! Lil Boston looks like a natural water baby!! I can't wait until next summer when I can take our little one out in the pool. Cute lil swim suit trunks too!
cute pictures! Marc loves the pool too so we go about three times a week. Honestly, I love it because I love being in the sun and water and it totally tires him out for his afternoon nap. It's perfect!
Karlee... I can't believe how big "little" Boston is getting! I love that you and Kiers can take your little ones to the pool. What fun moms you are. I miss you!
I love all of your pics. My fav is the first one of Boston. He is too cute. The girls are so precious too. I don't know what it is about pizza & the pool. OOhh and Papa John's pizza is the best. Yum
man, isn't summer time great! boston is going to be a little fish by the end of the summer! i love to take connor swimming (not to mention the GREAT nap he takes afterwards!).
Going swimming was a blast! We really enjoyed it. We actually went to the pool the other day and ordered Pizza Hut. It's nice because then there is no mess in your kitchen AND you get to swim.
Hopefully Boston will get used to the pool and actually want to stay in before the summer's over with. Probably not, but you can always hope. He sure is cute though. You have to give him that much.
Post a Comment