I promised Amanda I would come out once her little girl was born and I kept my promise and made the trip out to Virginia this past week! I was SOO excited to meet little Tessa and actually get to meet her in person and get to hold her! She is soo sweet and cute! While I was shopping for some things for Tessa it made me want a little girl SOO bad! But don't worry, not bad enough to get started making another baby anytime soon!
It was a pretty relaxing week. We aren't known to go out and do things when we are together. We mainly just hang out at the house and as Brandon says, gossip, watch TV and stalk blogs! I can say that we did go out a few times and at first our trip to the mall was pretty good until we over stayed out welcome and Boston and Tessa bother started to get a little fussy. I had my work cut out for me during the week because it was like my sweet Boston disappeared and this little boy who was throwing fits, not sleeping and hardly eating came out! I swear Amanda thinks I have the worst child! I just don't know what was wrong! But we just POWERED THROUGH! It stressed me out a little but regardless, the trip was still enjoyable. Thanks Amanda for putting up with us for the week! We'll be waiting for your visit to Dallas!!!
Sorry Boston looks POSSESSED in the picture. Like I said, rough week!
Which brings me to brag on my husband for a minute. Can I just say what a great father and husband I have? Kent knew what a stressful week it has been for me with Boston. As soon as I got off the plane, he took Boston from me. When we get home there are a dozen white roses waiting and Kent gets Boston ready for bed and puts him down for the night. That night he informs me not to worry about dinner for Sunday. He bought steaks, salad, rolls and potatoes and he was gonig to treat me to dinner. The next morning as soon as he hears Boston, he is up, feeds him breakfast and takes care of him at church and the rest of the day. Later that evening he cooks dinner, clears up the table, empties the dishwasher, does the dishes from dinner, changes Boston's poopie diaper, gets him ready for bed and puts him to bed and then bakes BROWNIES to top the night off!!! CAN I JUST SAY HOW SWEET THIS WAS? The break was a much needed break. He did ALL of this without being asked and just took care of it because he is just that great! I'm SOOO grateful I have a husband who is willing to help out and doesn't mind helping after his long, stressful and tiring days at work! How did I get so blessed? I LOVE YOU BABE!



4 comments:
oh my gosh! I just have to ask you who that adorable baby girl is? She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen!! I am so glad that you came to visit! I had fun, but now I have nobody to gossip with? What is a girl to do! When I come to Dallas, I want to break our tradition of doing nothing, so you can show me why Dallas is so amazing and why I will just have come live there!!
oh, yes, amanda, Dallas is pretty awesome! You must go there! And little Tessa is darling. I'm glad you were able to go and see her. I'm sure she was very appreciative of you. And I'm sure, even though Boston was tough, it was still a blast to go and visit such a close friend.
And what a sweet hubby you have. Wow! Way to go Kent.
You do have a wonderful husband!! How sweet of him! Little Tessa is so darn cute! I am glad you posted some pictures of her.
I had no idea that you were here!! I live literally like 2 seconds from Brandon and Amanda! Bummer....oh well....I am glad you had fun besides the stressful child. And it sounds like kent definitely earned some major points! what a good husband!!!!
Post a Comment