Monday, June 23, 2008

BOSTON'S FIRST HAIRCUT!!!!

Okay everyone who was making fun of Boston's mini-mullet! We finally chopped our little man's hair! I was a little nervous to do this because I didn't know what the end result we be! But luckily it turned out just fine.....well minus the short hair line in the back. I think Boston actually didn't mind the process because the second Kent put the clippers to his head, the started laughing! I think they were tickling his head! So now all you people out there who were constantly asking when we were going to cut Boston's hair, ask no more! It's DONE!
Before....
During...
After....yeah sorry about the bad after shot but Boston was being difficult and wouldn't let me get the shot of the post mullet look! It pretty much all looks the same, just shorter and no mullet. Oh and can I make it clear to everyone that maybe I don't know what a mullet is BUT I still don't think Boston really had one. His hair was just long in the back but not like white trash mullet looking. I'm just referring to it as a mullet because some of you would refer to it as that. So anyway...

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Ok cute haircut and lucky that you can cut his hair!
For your question, Ya I have the sag post baby boob too and I think the Modbe suits do a good job of holding me up... what I have left that is! I have the Bandeau and I love it. I think it leaves the most skin open for tanning and I like the way it fits me. If you had big boobs I would say no to this top though.
Other than that the other tops hold up well too, I just like more skin showing!
Anyway, I think the bottums fit a little snug and tops pretty right on. Let me know if you want to know anything else about them.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Oh what a cute little guy! And yes, he did have a mini mullet! Sorry to tell you. But he is so cute that it doesn't even matter. I can't wait to see him next week with him and his new hair cut. What a STUD!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

OH, yeah....lovin' the fact that he is holding on to that toy ladybug I gave him. See.....I am the favorite aunt. ;)

Anonymous said...

hah look how handsome our little guy is lookin!!! hah this is soo funny!!! next you should call up a pro though :) hah!!!
and im loving the fact that the lady bug is in the picture with him!!