We are VERY lucky to be one of the 5 cities in the U.S. to have the BEST cupcake shop in the world---SPRINKLES!!!! I don't know if anyone has seen these on Oprah's favorite things or on Regis and Kelly but they are DIVINE! While Kristin and the kids were here, we made it a goal to go get some of these FAB cupcakes that are $3.25 a piece but worth EVERY penny! Even though it was like 100 degrees outside that day, the kids LOVED the treat and I don't think the mom's were complaining either! If you are ever near one of these or possibly get lucky to have one built near you, I HIGHLY reccommend the RED VELVET cupcake!!! DELICIOUS!!!!
I think the kids were annoyed that we wanted to take their picture outside the store before going inside to get our treat!
Do you think they enjoyed these cupcakes?




2 comments:
I totally agree! The red velvet cupcakes are the yummiest!
So I think everytime I'm craving one of these, you need to pack up a cooler of a dozen or so and ship them to me!!! How bout it. Chad was so jealous that we got to have these and he didn't.
By the way, I just love how Preston took right hold of Boston. He is so good to him. They will be buds too.
Post a Comment