Saturday, June 07, 2008

FT. WORTH ZOO!


While Kelli was still here, we took the kids to the zoo. This was Boston's FIRST time to the zoo and I was SOO excited for him. Of course I was a little disappointed that he wasn't as enthused as the animals as I thought he would be! He preferred to look at the wheels of the stroller while we went from animal to animal.



The older kids on the other hand of course LOVED the zoo! It wasn't an easy task taking 6 kids to the zoo but we did it with our trail of strollers! By the end we were all exhausted, hot and sweaty and ready to go home! I didn't take very many pictures so here's the best of what I got!
This is the BEST shot I got of Boston at the zoo, yes I know, TERRIBLE smile in a picture where you can hardly even see the elephants in the background!
Trying to get 5 kids to all pose and smile for the camera is pretty much impossible! Kristin, Sophie looks like she's wearing GOGGLES and can't see where she is going with her arms outreached like that! HA!
Rylee taking in the pink flamingos!

1 comment:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

That was a really fun day! Although VERY humid, it's always fun to take your children to the zoo once a year. And now that I've gone, I can say that we've been. There is NO WAY I will be going later on this summer in the very hot weather.
It was definetly VERY eventful and Cherise gets the mother of the year trophy for handling those 2 boys so well!! She's amazing.