Saturday, June 07, 2008

MY BUDDY!
I got Boston and Charlie the same PJ's and we HAD to get their pic together. Boston is a year and Charlie is almost 3 months-there is a difference in size but I have no doubt Charlie is trying as hard as he can to catch up to Boston so that he doesn't get picked on! They will be the best of friends!
SIDENOTE: Please ignore the bruise on my sons head...that's #2 of many to come I'm sure!
Sophie has a love/hate relationship with Stella. Rylee always wanted to "cuddle" with Stella and so of course Sophie, wanting to do everything her big sis does, wanted to cuddle with Stella too! This is Sophie cuddling with Stella......
And this is Rylee cuddling with Stella...notice the difference?
These girls are the best of friends!

3 comments:

Cardon Family said...

You guys sure have been busy with all of your outings!! I love those cute pjs you got both the boys...and for the bruises...isn't it strange how they seem to constantly hit their head in the same place over and over again? poor guys...they are tough!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So, yet again, my son IS starting to look more like me. I'll have to show Chad that picture and prove to him once and for all!!! Those boys are so cute together and hopefully they won't have a love/hate relationship with each other as Sophie does with Stella.

OOOOOOO!!! And the mall incident! I forgot about that. Soon I am going to be posting EVERYTHING that went wrong while we in Dallas. It should be a good one.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Oh by the way...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me that picture of my girls by the fountain. thanks