Some of you may know that we are VERY indecisive people sometimes. We have been back and forth about which builder to use FOREVER! Well yesterday we FINALLY sealed the deal and have officially started the process on our house! We should hopefully be in by mid March which seems so soon but since we took over some other guys house/lot the process had already been in progress. Kent is thrilled because we got a bigger lot in a col-de-sac and I'm happy that we went the builder we did! Our house isn't going to be HUGE or anything but it fits us for right now and for the next 3-5 years. So I'm completely happy with it! Updates on the progress are sure to come but for now all I've got is a picture of the dirt on which our house will sit!
It was getting dark when we got finished so it's not a real good picture.
14 comments:
Yeah! Party at the Hoopers March 15th!
geez the backyard looks HUGE! Stella will be loving life!
That is so exciting for you guys! I am sure you are so excited to be in a house!!! It sounds like the perfect thing....you will definitly have to keep us posted!
Hey guess what, a couple guys we work with live in there and anyway I am pretty sure you are sharing a backyard with our friend Brandon! They are fun, you'll love them.
Congrats, that is so exciting!! How many square feet will it be?? I bet you can't wait!
hello?! CONGRATS! Where is this house/current lot of yours at? What city/neighborhood? Even though I don't really know the areas...lol.
Kent...can I borrow some money? LOL
Dad
thats awesome about the house- sorry I never replied to your comments I just figured out how to check comments yesterday- I know Im a dork.Once you get in a house theres no goning back to an apt. congrats and Boston is adorable and we love that name!
congratulations on the new house! before you know it you'll be moving in and doing fun part...painting and decorating. so fun, i am really excited for you guys.
WAHOO!! Yay for you guys!! When you get through the whole process, will you let me know how it feels to have a home?!? Haha... ;-)
Did you WATCH last night's episode?
Congratulations!!! We are happy for you and can't wait to come visit with 3 kiddos and take over you home!! =) Hope you won't mind.
So excited for you. Your FIRST HOME! The model is so cute and it is just the right size for your little family. I know you will have fun decorating and Kent will love being able to take care of the yard. Plus you will probably have the money to do so--since you bought a little smaller home than you had planned. Smart choice! Love, Mama
That is so awesome! I bet you can't wait! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment