I feel like I haven't been on to post in FOREVER! Tonight I'm actually getting a chance to get on and finally blog while Kent hits up Halo 3 for the night! So time for a quick update on where we've been lately...
Does it seem like we go and travel every other weekend? Well it does to us! I think we're out of town every other week! I don't know how singers/actresses do this! Well I guess maybe I could do it if I had a nice comfy private plane and had people taking care of my wardrobe but unfortunately at this time in my life I don't have that....then again I'll probably NEVER have that! HA!
For Thanksgiving we drove up....YES DROVE...to Colorado Springs, CO to my Grandparents (Bluth) house! It was quite the drive but we were helping my mom bring up Kelli's car and that was our way there! So Kelli...you better be grateful! Boston normally does pretty good in the car. He is a GREAT baby! Towards the end of our long 12-13 hour drive he did get a little restless but who wouldn't?
Anyway, we stayed at my grandparents ICE CAVE---they keep there house seriously like in the 50's and 60's in the freezing COLD winter! They love it this way! How they do it I don't know! All my sister's EXCEPT for Kristin came which was fun! Even my Aunt Pam and Uncle Kevin joined! It was a fun week visiting, playing the Ungame, visiting Grandma and Grandpa's book store, fighting the day after Thanksgiving holiday shopping sales rush (and YES this was Kent's idea..he thought it'd be fun for the "experience"...not to mention buying a few electronics he wanted to catch on sale but then again I didn't mind either--I NEVER turn down shopping!), letting Kelli practice on my hair, and spending Thanksgiving day with family! We drove back Saturday with a little car trouble but did make it home safely! All I have to say is that although it was fun visiting with family, with all the traveling we've done the past 5 months I'm just glad to be home....until we leave again here soon enough! New Year's resolution...STAYING HOME!!!
Boss LOVES his Aunties!
Kent wishing his fam a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Papa and Boss! He LOVES Papa!
Kari and Brandon!
SISTERS!!!...minus one--We missed you Kristin!
Our little fam!...Boston is HUGE!
The Bluth family...well SOME!
Boss and Grandma Great!
Kent a his little "Bubba"...all snuggled up in the ice cave!
Grandpa and Grandma making Grandpa's FAMOUS...really they are FAMOUS...Enchiladas!!
Kelli highlighting my hair AH!! Look at Boston's little devil face!
Grandpa Great and Boston or "Bubba"(everyone has one in the fam in the south! HA!)...I LOVE this picture!















7 comments:
What a cute smile in that last picture!! I don't know how you travel so much with Boston. We have only traveled with Jack twice and it has been quite the experience! Not to mention that you have to pack their entire world when you go somewhere!!! I think you are a lot more brave than me!!
Yeah for a new blog, it seems like it has been forever! Hopefully ya'll stay in town this weekend so we can all hang out!
It looked like you guys had a really great time at Thanksgiving!! We spent the holiday with Ross and Lindsay since it is only a 2 and a half hour drive. I can't wait to be with my family for Christmas!! I am way too excited! We miss you guys so much and wish we could see you sometime!!!
No fair. I'm so jealous! Looking at those pictures brings tears to my eyes, because I wish I was there too. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun though. And I LOVE all those pictures of Boston. He's very photogenic!! I absolutely adore his smile.
P.S. New Year's resolution is to stay home? Don't make that resolution until AFTER you come up for Rylee's birthday party! =) Love you.
That smile is classic in that last picture....that is one of those pictures that is going to last forever...always looking back at "that one picture of Boss and Great Grandpa". I think we traveled that much with Tanner too. It is a lot easier with one than it is with two....but it was always nice to come home and not live out of a suitcase!!
sooo cute! everyone has new hair! i'm sure kristin was so sad to miss out on the fun:)
Little Boston is getting so big, and so cute. Miss you and hope things are going well!
Post a Comment