Thursday, November 15, 2007

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS ARE MY TWO FRONT TEETH!!!



Boston is OFFICIALLY teething!!! AHH!!! We noticed it a little bit in Kansas but Monday night was the WORST night EVER! I don't even think he slept that bad when he was a newborn baby! He was up and crying like every few hours! All I could think was that if this is what it's going to be like EVERY night until his teeth come in I think I will want to shoot myself! The next day I made a quick trip to Wal-Mart and bought BABY ORAJEL! I will be ever so grateful to this product! AS SOON AS I applied this to Boston when we got home he slept PERFECTLY through all his naps and straight through the night!! This has DEFINATELY been a lifesaver for me because honestly if Boston is being fussy I know it's time to reapply this and he stops and is happy again! I just hope these teeth break soon because I feel so bad knowing that he's in pain! Maybe this is what Boston can ask for Christmas....

2 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

I am going to have to go get this so I have it on hand. I have a feeling that Jack will be starting soon. Good to know that you like it!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

HEHE! It's wierd so think how fast he is growing. I kept thinking...."No, he is too little to get teeth." But then remembered he is 6 going on 7 months. He's not so little anymore.