WE'RE GOING ON A PUMPKIN HUNT!

On Tuesday we finally made our way over to the pumpkin patch--okay, okay I know what you're thinking, "The day before Halloween?!?"...but for some reason it was our first chance to get out there! I have NEVER been to a pumkin patch and was SOO happy when I got their to see what it was all about! It was TOO cute! I can't wait until next year so Boston can enjoy some of the things they have to do there for the kids-horseback rides, hayrides, petting zoo, rides, spacewalks, and MORE! We walked around looking for the PERFECT pumpkin but of course being the day before Halloween most of the GREAT pumpkins had been picked WEEKS ago! Most the the left over pumpkins weren't perfectly shaped or had dents in them. Oh well! So we finally found one, took a few pictures and headed to check out! Since we waited til the last day possible the lady at the check out gave us a GREAT deal on pumpkins--buy 1 get TWO FREE! I was SOO excited! We all got our own pumpkin for a semi-reasonable price! We will DEFINATELY be back next year!
So EXCITED to get home a carve our pumpkins!
Our PERFECT pumpkins (kinda...)! We each got our own thanks to the check out lady! Boston couldn't take his eye of his pumpkin
My FIRST pumpkin!









8 comments:
I LOVE the pic of you and Boston where he's smiling and actually looking at the camera! It is so good! Happy Halloween Lil' Boss!
Oh man, what a cutie! He is just so cute! I have never been to a pumpkin patch, guess I should venture to one..next year?
Okay, I don't think I've ever seen anything so cute before in my lifetime!!! I love all the pictures of Boston smiling and when he is staring down his little pumpking. Don't you love having kids??? SEe you soon.
so cute! i'm glad you took so many pics of your pumpkin adventure! i took isaac out to the patch but didn't get any of us because 1) it was freezing cold and windy and 2) we were taking the scouts out there and it's my grandpa's patch so i didn't think of it as an adventure...it was just going to grandpa's farm. maybe i'll dress him up tomorrow and take his picture with a little tiny pumpkin that we didn't do anything with..and pretend that it was Oct. 31...
btw...you look super good and i love your stroller...what kind is it and do you love it?
Karlee...he is SO CUTE in these pictures!! I love the one of him in the middle of all the pumpkins and then the last one of him looking at his pumpkin. Oh man, I just want to kiss him! It looks like you guys had a good time...such a cute family!
Okay so the picture with him Boss in the pumpkins is my new favorite picture! He is too dang cute!
Maybe Halloween will be Bostons favorite holiday....it looks like he really likes pumpkins!:)
OMG, boss looks SO cute with the pumpkins! He is looking more and more like kent everyday! LOL...
Post a Comment