Thursday, November 15, 2007

MY BOYS NEW TOYS!!!

Kent played most of the night on the XBOX..hopefully this won't be EVERY night!

Kent texted me on Monday with breaking news! Surprisingly enough, his boss had bought him an XBOX 360 since he hit his recruiting goal for the month. I had mixed emotions about this but oh well now! Kent was THRILLED so when he got home I decided to play happy too! It's not that I never wanted him to get one--because I knew one day soon he would--but we had decided that if he had sold a certain amount by Christmas then he could get one...it was his one thing keeping him motivated to sell! Now that motivation is gone!!! Oh well what can you do?! He has been working hard on his recruits though so he deserved it! I guess on the brightside we didn't have to pay for it!!! DEFINATE PLUS!!

SOOO since Kent got a fun toy that day, we decided that for family night we would go get dinner then go to Baby's R Us and get Boston a few toys/books. I was SOOO excited to get him his excersaucer (sp?!) and more books!!! As SOON as we got home I had Kent put it together. I sat Boston in it while Kent put it together and he was SO into every toy that Kent put on! It was TOO cute! I hurried and gave Boston a bath then brought him out to play in the finished product before bedtime! HE LOVED IT! It's so nice to have something else for him to play with!

So both my boys are happy now with their new little toys! Nothing makes me happier than to see them happy!

4 comments:

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh Karlee, you will love that! It will be your life saver!! Jack loves his so much. He sits in it while we eat, while I fold laundry, or while I just sit and take a break! I love it. Boston looks like he is totally in to it already! And it doesn't hurt to have Kent entertained as well. :)

Katie said...

Sooo cute! I think it is great that he likes his exersaucer..spencer didn't, which stunk!! Glad that you had a blast in Kansas!! we are sorry that we didn't come over, but the sickness was too much for us! ;-)

Katie said...

Sooo cute! I think it is great that he likes his exersaucer..spencer didn't, which stunk!! Glad that you had a blast in Kansas!! we are sorry that we didn't come over, but the sickness was too much for us! ;-)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

OH, I'm so glad that you got him that fun toy. He's gonna love it. Now he has something to help keep himself entertained while you cook dinner, clean, do dishes, laundry....or whatever else. He'll never be bored.