No, although I'm VERY excited about visiting the pumpkin patch this year, I have NOT been yet. Infact, I don't even think it's open yet. I stole these pictures from last year's visit. The weather today is SOOO beautiful outside and it's just making me anxious for fall (it is in the 80's so not too cool but it's cool for what we've been experiencing)! Now I HATE cold weather so I'm not looking forward to that downfall but there are a few other things I AM looking forward too besides that:
*CoolER weather (although I'm afraid when we move to Utah we're going to have a drastic change in the weather)
*PUMPKIN PATCH-If you only new how much I LOVE the pumpkin patch. Why? I couldn't tell you but I'm just SOO excited to take Boston back. In fact, I told Kent that we couldn't move from Dallas until AFTER Oct. 31 because I HAD to take Boston to the Flowermound pumpkin patch this year. Sad excuse but hey, I just LOVE IT! Don't worry there WERE other reasons holding us back to move out there until the first of November!
*NEW CLOTHES-I LOVE shopping for fall clothes
*It means Kent is nearing the end of selling
*Fall decor
*HALLOWEEN--it's gotta be one of my favorite holidays! I've committed myself to finding Kent and my costumes early this year. Any suggestions? Kiers another Halloween party to try and out do last year's competition? "Competition against myself? I LOVE that kind!"
*Making soups-somehow they just don't taste as good in the summer.
*MY BIRTHDAY (this Saturday everyone!)
*Thanksgiving Dinner-I told Kent I would try to attempt to make it myself this year...Paula Dean HERE I COME!
*MOST OF ALL: GETTING INTO OUR HOUSE!!!!!! I believe it was fall last year when we signed with our other builder that we backed out of. NO WORRIES THOUGH NOW this deal is FOR SURE! No changing our minds now because we should be signing on the dotted line next week!
This picture was of Boston last year when we went to "the patch." Maybe we can get a remake this year????
Now, I've gotta got get my fall decor out....


6 comments:
I'm excited for fall too, it's my fav time of year. I love the pic of him in the middle of the punkins. :O Such a sweetie! Is he in longsleeves?
The weather has me so excited too! My mom and I went to Target tonight and they had lots of fall-ish decorations out and it hit me that it is really here! I can't wait to see pics of ya'lls house and hopefully we can come be houseguests soon. So what are the big bday plans??? Can't wait! Are ya'll going to be in BR for trick or treating?
I LOVE fall too!! And seriously that is my favorite picture of Boston! When you put it up last year I showed all of my roommates and coworkers because it is so adorable. I just love the face he's making!! Hope all is well and we're SO excited that you guys are moving closer! See you soon!
very nice picture, nice blog and nice lifestyle!
greetings from italy
Marius:)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall!! I am so excited to take JAck to the pumpkin patch this year. I think this is my favorite time of year. And Happy Birthday on Saturday!!! Hope it's a good one!
Oh my gosh - I am so excited for the pumpkin patch! I was just thinking about it this morning. I can't wait to take pictures of Marc with all the pumpkins.
Post a Comment