THE DAMAGE!
OUTCH!
There is a better shot of the gameroom. Looks like they've taken everything out...crazy! And no, I don't think the missionary came with the tree, I believe they've been battling out the storms at my parent's.
I think this was after all the madness happened....get a little wet dad?
7 comments:
Whoa! Seriously that is crazy stuff! Hope that your parents are doing ok and nothing else gets damaged!
Oh my goodness! I was really hoping nothing would happen to your family! I hope they are all doing okay and staying safe! Once upon a time I thought it might be fun to live in that area of the country, I might have changed my mind! Don't think i am a big fan of hurricanes. How are the moving plans going?
Sorry to see yall got damage. That stinks. Man, at least everyone is safe.
I'm so sad to see that. When I walk around my neighborhood with my poor dog I see similar things. It just makes me grateful nothing happened to our house. I'm not sure how I would deal with that. I will keep your parents in my prayers too. I still can't believe my eyes!
Wow - that's crazy. Glad everyone is okay. I always watch the hurricane stuff all season long. My in-laws live pretty close to the coast in South Carolina - they've been pretty lucky so far.
Oh, by the way - this is Heather. It was so great to see you guys for a little while at Bear Lake. Your boy is a doll and you guys are such a cute little family. Glad you're headed back to Utah - good times, good times!!
Oh my word...I hope the worst is over and they are getting things put back together. How scary!!
Oh my gosh Karlee - that is awful! Is everyone okay? How scary!
Post a Comment