Sunday, September 28, 2008

PRAYER....

Today before church, we knelt down to say a family prayer. Usually we always just hold Boston in our arms. As we were trying to get him to come over to us so we could hold him, he walked over and collapsed to his knees all ready for prayer! Talk about making your heart melt! We let him kneel all by himself for the first time. I had to peek during the prayer to check him out and see what he was doing...the WHOLE time he had the BIGGEST smile on his face pretty much saying, "Mommy aren't you SOO proud of me!" Yes, Bubba, I'm SOO proud!

6 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

aaaawwwwweeee!!! that's just the sweetest! i love it!

Ciara & Lyle said...

Seriously, that is so cute. There is serious satisfaction in the good things we do and teach little ones to do everyday. You go good mama!

Justin and Stacey said...

Oh man, that is so cute! I love even when Jack folds his arms and says amen but he is still in the "we have to hold him" stage. What a cutie Boston!

The Nielsons said...

So cute!! Love it!

Jenn said...

Boy he learned that perfectly from yall. So awesome. What a sweetie!

Cardon Family said...

isn't that the best? I love when they try and be reverent....I swear they know what is going on way more than we think they do. Boston is such a sweetie!:)