Saturday, September 13, 2008

At the end of August, we headed up to Utah for a reunion for Kent's mom's side of the family. We rented two cabins up at Bear Lake and had a weekend of fun. Many of Kent's cousins I had never met before so it was nice to meet them. It was also nice to hang out with Kent's family since we don't all get to see each other very often. Boston enjoyed the water SOO much but then his fun ended when he got TERRIBLE diaper rash that ruined our chances of hitting up the lake on the second day! I felt bad for the little guy. All in all it was a nice vacation even though it was quick. Kent and I decided that ONE DAY we have to have jet skis, a boat and a lake house somewhere! BIG DREAMS but we'll see!

1 comment:

Amanda and Brandon Jamison said...

It looks like it turned out to be a lot of fun! I want a vacation! Summer comes and goes much too quickly! How long will you be in Utah looking for houses? Maybe I can come down and see ya!!