Like his father, Boston LOVES to dance! Anytime any form of music comes on this boy will GET DOWN! He cracks us up! The funniest is when we are in the car and he is in his carseat thrusting his hips as much as he can while being all buckled up! Maybe one day he'll make it on America's Best Dance Crew!

4 comments:
I was crying I was laughing so hard! I loved is hip thrusting moves! He really knows how to lean with it! What a cutie! I knew that must have been Kent picking his dance songs! I miss you guys!
Okay, that is hilarious! What a cutie! Aliyah is more into the ballet dancing...she twirls herself around and around until she falls over. Too cute Boston!
wow! I had no idea ya'll listened to rap in your home. =)
You've got a future gang banger on your hands. Now you just need to sag his pants down a little more and then buy him a bullet proof vest for his 8th birthday.
Seriously though, that is priceless!! All four of us sat on the couch this morning watching it several times and we laughed harder and harder each time.
dang hes got some moves!! were those pelvic thrusts??? already?? HAHAH it made me laugh when he started spinning in circles, he is so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment