NEWEST OBSESSION!
When I was pregnant, I really got into the habit of having a book to read weekly! I'd finish one book and I already knew what book I was planning to read next! This started my addiction to reading. Unfortunately, since Boston was born I haven't had near the time to just sit and read all day. This year I have really slacked in the reading department and have actually kinda struggled with picking a book to read. Finally on Tuesday I was on a hunt to find a great book! I had about 5 books in my hand and decided I should just pick one right now since my reading time is scarce! I decided on "The Wednesday Letters." I thought I'd heard something about it before...but maybe I haven't, either way I got it. So what have I been doing the past two days? I have been HOOKED on this book! I LOVED IT!!! It was sweet, funny, sad, and meaningful! I couldn't put it down! I HIGHLY recommend this book. I told Kent that he needs to start writing me letters every Wednesday like this husband did for his wife. READ IT! Let me know what you think! Also, if any of you have a book you've read recently that I would love, PLEASE let me know. Recommendations are always good!

6 comments:
Thanks for the book idea! What types of books do you like? I know that you like Emily Griffin, but have you read her new one: Love the One You're With? I didn't like it...at all. It just didn't seem complete and it just wasn't my favorite. If you go to my blog, I have a whole list of ones I have read.
Hey its Ashlee Toone. If you havent already read the Twilight Series you absolutely MUST!! Four books in all, they should keep you busy! Miss ya!
Not sure if you are into Novels, but A Perfect Day or The Last Promise by Richard Paul Evans are both excellent. I think I red The Last Promise in maybe 3 days. I couldn't put it down. I need to get back into reading too. It just takes your mind off so much :)
So I loved this book, my next door neighbor brought it over for me. I couldn't put it down either. I also told shaun he needed to write me letters but he has yet to do it. Between that book and Twighlight series I have been so busy this summer!! And Shaun comlains that he now has to be a love letter writing Vampire hahaha!!!
Thanks! i've been looking for a book to read lately! looks good!I just finished pride and prejudice, the book, it was pretty good, a lot better than the movies. i got the whole jane austin collection in one book. There are like 7 or so stories. pretty good!
I am laughing as everyone is telling you about the Twilight series, only because I know what is going on in your head as you are reading those comments.=)
Anyway, thanks for the book idea. I think I might go buy it tomorrow so I'll have something to read while in Chicago.
You said you had a few other books in your hand and was trying to decide which one to pick....which other ones did you almost buy? Maybe I'll pick them up and read them as well.
Post a Comment