COVER BOY!
This morning I woke up and saw this "Moments Photography" brochure on my counter. Leslie dropped if off whenever she brough Sidney over this morning. At first, I just though Leslie gave it to us because Alicia was SOOO sweet to take Boston's 1 year pictures and wanted us to see her brochure. Then I opened it up AND LOOK WHAT I SAW INSIDE:
YEP that's my sweet little man's picture that Alicia put inside! I don't know why but it made me SOO proud and SOO happy! Alicia, you are so sweet to have his picture on your brochure (I keep calling it that and I hope that's what I'm supposed to call it). Most of all I'm SOOO happy that you came and took his pictures. Once again, I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED how they turned out and I can't wait to put them up when we get into our house (Kent's kinda vetoed me buying anything new--including picture frames--before our move)! I can't believe my little man made it onto the MOMENTS PHOTOGRAPHY (http://www.louisianamoments.com/) brochure. Alicia, THANKYOU, THANKYOU and THANKYOU again! And yes, I HIGHLY reccommend her!


7 comments:
how handsome is he!
Well he's just so dang cute...what do you expect???? =)
That is so cool. He is such a cutie. Your friend's website is gorgeous. She is so talented.
I use a canon...but nothing fancy. but a lot of my family and friends use a really fancy canon and I'm not sure which one it is. I want one though because it takes such good pictures. half of those pictures at the baseball game are from my friends really good camera and then some are from mine. But I don't think you can lose with a canon, no matter what you get.
Boston is SO handsome! I love those pictures!!! Of course he is in the brochure!!!!!!
that is SO cool! He's a little model!
Hey Karlee! I'm so glad you loved the brochure! I knew you would enjoy seeing it..he's such a doll, how could he not be in it?!
Post a Comment