Tuesday, June 03, 2008

"MORE FLAGS, MORE FUN, SIX FLAGS!"

While Kelli and Kristin were here, we decided to hit up Six Flags! I didn't know whether or not the money would be completely worth it with Boston being barely a year, but I really was surprised at how many of the fun kiddie rides he was able to go on! He enjoyed ALL the ones he rode ESPECIALLY the swings! It was a VERY warm day but it was TOTALLY worth the fun outting for the afternoon with the kids!

I was a little nervous having Boston ride on this ride but he seemed to like it and he didn't fly out! FEW!

Charlie was SUCH a good little guy and was so patient while we all played and had fun!
By the end we were all sweaty and tired but Boston was still all smiles!
We also convinced the kids to ride with Kelli and Chad on the water ride where you go up high and then you come down and the water splashes up all around you! The girls were both crying after but afterwards Sophie wanted to ride again...Rylee on the other hand will probably be scared for life!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!

critts said...

I'm so impressed you went to Six Flags in this heat! Boston looked liked he had a great time!

Jenn said...

I love Boston's blue eyes!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

OOOOOOOO! Another hot and crazy day. I don't think I've sweat so much in my life. Wait, I'll take that back. I have....and it was at Disneyworld. Why do I seem to go to amusement parks during such hot times??? I need to re-arrange that!

Oh, and I LOVE that picture of Boston with that cute little smirky grin on his face. He's too cute for words. I'm glad he had a fun time.