Yes, I still haven't caught up on my posts from when Kristin, Kelli and the kids were here. I thought I'd continue to work on the last few that I have today while Boston is napping!
This!
I have mentioned before a few times about going to "Going Bonkers" and I've never actually gotten a picture of WHAT Bonkers looks like. This place is SOO much fun for little kids and I thought I'd show a picture of just why that is! So of course we had to take the girls while they were here because I KNEW they'd love it! It's very inexpensive (minus their food prices) and it'll just wear your kid out! Since Rylee and Sophie kept getting a little lost and confused in this maze, leaving Sophie crying and screaming for her sister, I decided I would help Kristin's stress level (and also being the great aunt I am) and climb up with the girls and help them figure it all out! Let me tell you, just after climbing to the top of this thing I was worn out!!! But I really was having fun up there! Yes, I know I'm 23 and I'm having fun on something for little kids but it really was fun! Let me tell you, if you're ever sick of having your kids in the house and just want them to go exert some energy, send them here and TRUST me they will be WORN OUT (but if you don't have the luxury of living in Dallas, I guess you're out of luck)!!

Aunt Kelli tried to give Boston a ride in this car but the noises were SOOOO loud to it that instead of enjoying it, he thoroughly HATED it!
The only picture I got of the girls playing.
Aunt Kelli being the great aunt she is to Boss man...she was a HUGE help while she was here!
Me and the Char man! Love this guy!





2 comments:
Okay, that place is freakin' awesome! Everytime I come to visit you, that has to be a tradition or something. It really is a lot of fun. Maybe when I'm not obese the next time I come down, then I can be the one to chase after my kids in that thing instead of you. ;)
okay!!! so now that i fianlly can leave you comments on here i am!!!
thank you so much first off for letting me stay at your place for a while!!! you were so nice to let me stay and you mayed me feel more then welcome to be there!!!
i apsolutly enjoyed spending time with my little boss man!!! me and him really bonded!!! IM THE FAVORITE AUNT AGAIN!!! hahah!!!!
well i cant wait to see you all again so soon!!!
oh and even though i am forever away know that i would do anything and everything for boston!!! i love him so very much :) and wish we all could live closer...
i loved spending more time with you too... i feel like we cant spend as much time together since i am in utah now.. but it was sun spending sister time!!!
again i cant wait to see you!!!
I LOVE YOU AND BOSTON AND KENT SO MUCH :)
THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING WHILE I WAS THERE IN TEXAS...
hopefully soon we will be spending more time together IF i do end up moving there :)
Post a Comment