BOSTON TURNS ONE!!!!
MY BOY IS ONE!!! I CAN NOT believe that a year has past and I officially have a one year old son! I can barely remember him being a tiny little baby and now he's a little boy! I love him SOO much and he has grown a TON over the past year and I know there will be much more learning and growing in years to come! I love the stage he is at right now! He is doing SOO much and just makes us laugh ALL the time!
Of course since he hit the BIG ONE, we HAD to throw him a big party! It was alot of work and much stress on my part...INCLUDING the handmade invitations (if you know me you know that I am NOT crafty AT ALL) which caused a high stress level for a good three days in this house while I made them! BUT it was ALL TOTALLY worth it! Here are some pictures of his big day! Thanks Kristin for all your help a fabulous ideas! Without you, I couldn't have done it!
Boston was our little farmer
The food...all themed with the party theme! Also, now that I'm looking at this picture I'm realizing that the corn I have sitting on the table for added decoration is STILL sitting rotting in my fridge...
PRESTON!
Tommy and Jenn...Boston's pals!
Boston and Isabel...BFF! It was hard to get this picture and we got NO smile out of either of them.
Most of the guests
Opening some of his presents which he really didn't have MUCH interest in. I think all the older kids had more fun opening his presents for him!

The cakes...thanks Kristin!
Boston wasn't too sure about the singing...
First bite....
Lovin it...
REALLY LOVING IT!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE MAN! I hope you enjoyed your first birthday! There are many more to come! LOVE YOU!













9 comments:
Happy Birthday Boston! I can't believe that he is already one! What a cute party....you always say you aren't crafty...but look at all the creativity you pulled out!! I love it! So cute!
Yea, you did such a great job on his bday!! Such a cute idea to do the farm theme! It looks like he had a blast and so did the guests! I wish we could have been there, I can't believe I still have never seen him :( Wish we lived closer to each other!
Happy birthday Boston! It looks like he had a great time and really enjoyed his cake!
funniest cutest piggy cake i've seen. how creative!
Oh sweet Boston! I can't believe you're all ready ONE! But wow you sure can throw one heck of a party! We had alot of fun at your party and are so glad we were able to be there to celebrate with you.
Oh, and that cow cake looks like an alley cat that got beat up by a dog! I'm so mad that I didn't fix it. Darn it all. Oh well.
Happy Birthday little guy. You'll have many more wonderful parties comin' up. And they get better and better....Mostly because you'll start to remember all them and all the hard work your mother puts in to them. =)
OH, yeah, I was just thinking about this when I saw Boston's cute little picture of him in his bandana! What did you end up doing with all those bandanas that you bought??? WE totoally forgot to put them on all the kiddos. oops
happy birthday Boston!! how cute!! if we're ever in the same place we need to have a big party since Daniel's is on the same day!
AW I KNOW THIS IS LATE...
but happy birthday boss man!!!
i was so thrilled i was abel to share this day with you!!!
you were so so cute!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
I love the party theme and your little boy is too cute! I love the pictures of him eating his cake. My daughter was falling asleep while eating her cake on her first b-day. All the pics look like she's about to pass out :)
That first year goes by quick, doesn't it?
Post a Comment