AUBS HITS UP THE BIG D!
So I have been a little out of the blogging world lately! I've had family here for almost 2 weeks now and I'm just getting a chance to sit down a relax after the busy 2 weeks (don't worry Kristin and Kelli..I LOVED having you here regardless!) I have lots to catch up on in the next few days and we'll see how much I get done today...so here goes!
We were able to have our 310 reunion a few weekends ago! Aubs just got back from her mission and she was in Dallas for a few days! I was SOOO happy to finally see her after what has seemed like an ETERNITY!!! It was a quick visit but it seemed like we hadn't even been apart! SOO GOOD to see you AUBS!!!!! OH how I have missed you!!!
Aubs had just snipped Kiersten's bangs at midnight...our best work always done late at night!
310 BACK AGAIN...well minus Minnie...umm...Kiers and Aubs did I tell you I talked to her the other day? All I have to say are that they rumors are TRUE!
Can we PLEASE have another reunion again soon...maybe in Mexico or Hawaii?!?


4 comments:
OMG, I was wondering why on her Facebook status that she said something about how she really liked "Mason Cole" for a name. Haha, wow, that's very interesting...
oh no....I need to get in contact with her. you were always the one she could trust though. hahah..give me a call anytime you can catch me up to speed. I've been in la la land with a boy and we are trying to get back to reality..HA
oh no....I need to get in contact with her. you were always the one she could trust though. hahah..give me a call anytime you can catch me up to speed. I've been in la la land with a boy and we are trying to get back to reality..HA
I'm glad you were able to see Aubrey while she was in town. It's always fun to see good friends and catch up with them.
Post a Comment