Friday, February 01, 2008

ATTACKED AGAIN!
I swear I'm the queen of getting PINK EYE! Two summers ago, I got pink eye not once, not twice, NOT three times BUT FOUR yes FOUR times!!! I was SO frustrated. I would clean EVERYTHING, steralize door knobs, wash sheets/pillows...I mean EVERYTHING but I'd still get it again and again! If anyone around me I know gets it, I'm BOUND to get it. Well at Christmas time, Boston got it probably from Kristin's girls who had it a week before. He must have touched toys or something that had it on it (this stuff is a killer and will attack over and over!). I was worried and had no DOUBT in my mind I'd get it. Well SURE ENOUGH I did! I thought I was in the clear because it had been about 2 1/2 weeks since I had it but I was COMPLETELY wrong! Last Saturday, I woke up and noticed that my eye wasn't blood shot from being so tired but that it was PINK EYE AGAIN with gunk all in my eye! UGH! This is the most FRUSTRATING thing ever. I hope this doesn't end up like my life 2 summers ago...I think I'm going to die with pink eye!

8 comments:

- said...

thats not your eye right? When I opened your blog it was the first thing that showed up and the words took a while to show up- so I was like what the heck? That sucks your cursed with pink eye. I dont ever remeber getting it. Do you wear conmtacts? Its probably easier to get if you wear contacts.Good luck I hope you dont keep getting it!

Justin and Stacey said...

Poor Karlee!!! Is that really your eye??!!

Justin and Stacey said...

PS. Cute blog makeover!!

Daniel and Tiffany Dunn said...

Well i know how you feel! i had pink eye for like a MONTH in high school! i just couldn't get it to go away! LUCKILY i haven't had it since! It's awful!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

By the way, good job on the blog! You've figured it out! Was it hard? Sorry about the pink eye. Did Boston ever get it? My girls never got it, so we're safe! Hopefully you don't get it anymore this year! Well we're looking foward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. I e-mailed you our flight info. So let me know if it will all work out. Love you.

Cardon Family said...

ewww....that stinks!! my nephew is just getting over it and i think that jake is starting to get it...it is the worst. at least once you get on antibiotics it clears up pretty quick...unless you keep getting it over and over!!! how is your house coming by the way??

Katie said...

I am so sorry! I had pink eye when I was in high school and it was TERRIBLE! I couldn't wear contacts obviously, so I had to go back to the glasses I had in 7th GRADE! SOOOO EMBARRASSING! ;-) Haha, btw, I think you know someone that I know...Kristin was talking about your VT companion, Stephanie? We were in the same ward for a few years. She is pretty stinkin' awesome! Pass a hello along to her, if you get a chance! Thanks!

Kelly Munns said...

cute eye...minus all that pink stuff :)