Friday, February 01, 2008

TO KANSAS AND BACK!

Kent went out of town again this past week for recruiting (more like snowboarding and fun with the recruits) and it just happened to be the same weekend Kristin was having her babyshower for her little guy and she also held off having Rylee's birthday party that same weekend! It worked out PERFECT! So of course, instead of sitting around lonely for a week, my mom flew to Dallas then SO KINDLY drove up with Boston and me to Kansas City (I was going to fly but Kristin found Boston's rug for his room 50% off at the PBK outlet so I had to have a way to get it back). It was a fun weekend spent with the family although I must admit I don't think I'll be driving anywhere soon with Boston---life in driving long distance in the car with Boston isn't always so pleasant anymore!


1 comment:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So I haven't seen the video yet. It's not coming up. But it was really fun to have ya'll come up here. The girls loved seeing Mimi and their Auntie Karlee (and Boston too, of course). Thanks again for taking the time to come up. We had fun. And sorry again for all the times I left you and mom in the car! =)