Auntie Kristin and Uncle Chad were SO sweet to let us borrow this fun little toy for a little while which Boston LOVES!

Boston is going through a "stage" (I hope it's a stage anyway) where he can not STAND it when I leave the room. I have to be able to be seen or else he cries! Sometimes I think it's kinda cute but other times it really does get stressful and annoying. Well, on this day I was really trying hard to finish all our laundry and everytime I'd walk away, he'd start crying. So I got creative and sat Boston in the clothes basket, slid him across the floor to the drier, piled all the clothes in his lap, and slid him back to the family room! He LOVED it!!
Lovin on his footballs! He also HATES wearing clothes so after church I took off his sweater and pants and let him go...He LOVED the FREEDOM!


On Sunday, Kent lowered Boston's mattress because he's slowly trying to pull himself up on things and we thought it was about that time.


And once again...loving on his football! I promise I'm not lying when I say that whenever he eyes them in his room he crawls over to them and does just what he is doing in this picture. Future football player? Guess we'll see!


3 comments:
By the way, your rug looks awesome in his room!! I love it and I'm so jealous. I should have lied and told you they didn't have it and should have kept it for myself!! =) And the picture of him in the laundry basket...he looks just like you. What a sweet boy. Can't wait to see you in a few hours. Guess I better go and get busy packing and cleaning. See you soon.
Karlee - your blog is darling! And so is Boston! I am totally laughing because we have the exact same bedding for Marc and I love it. Great minds think alike!
Oh and PS this is Steph Ryan. And Marc is going through the same separation phase and has for almost two months - it drives me crazy!!
Post a Comment