Thursday, February 07, 2008

MY GROWING LITTLE GUY!

It's crazy how much babies grow and change over such a small period of time! On Monday, I was looking in Boston's mouth and I saw THREE MORE teeth that had broken through his top gums! It seems like he JUST got his 2 bottom teeth! He's getting SO big, SO fast!






I'm also a little sad because Boston was saying "Mama" for a few weeks (not addressing me but he could say it!) and now he has just suddenly stopped! Every now and then he'll hear him say "dada" but he mainly just says "baba!" He cracks me up because I KNOW he knows how to say it and I'll sit and say "MAMA MAMA" and he just looks and me and smiles and says "BABA BABA." It's like he's purposely not saying it! I guess I'll just have to sit and be patient...this isn't a sign of autism is it?!?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are little man just keeps on gettin bigger and bigger! Pretty soon he'll be hoopin it up with his daddy. Love ya babe! Keep being the blogging master!!! :)

Katie said...

Awww, what a cute little guy! It is crazy when they start popping teeth because it is like they NEVER END! BTW, I do not think he has AUTISM! Some kids will do that..they just say whatever the HECK they want to, when they want to...Definitely NOT autism.

Kelly Munns said...

seriously?! he is getting so big!!! i love it. i think teeth look so funny on little kids. don't ask...

anyway, i'm thinking you should try reverse psychology. start saying baba baba and see if he then says mama :) they don't call us warpers of young minds for nothing, you know!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

You're funny Karlee. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have autism. And he is getting big too fast. I don't even recongnize his baby pictures anymore. His little 1 year birthday is coming up so fast. We are so excited about it! What a cute picture of him too. By the way...make sure you go to Old Navy BEFORE the 21st. ALL their summer stuff is on sal 40% off!!! It's a great deal. I all ready got 1/3 of the girls summer wardrobe. J/J But I did get alot! It's definetly worth it when you don't have to pay full price. Let me know if you go. Have a good weekend.

Cassie said...

wow look at all those teeth?? Has ambesol become your best friend to numb his gums every night?? I can't believe how big he is getting and that we haven't even gotten to see him yet :( Hey if you go to your sisters at the end of the summer maybe you could come to our baby's blessing! Our place is only 3 hours from Kansas City. The Heatons and Jones want to come for it!! That way we could all reunite with lots of babies too!! We miss you guys!

Justin and Stacey said...

What a cutie Karlee. I love all his teeth! Jack STILL doesn't have any! I am glad you guys feel good about your house decision. That is a huge deal! Good thing you listened to your conscience. I think Jack has the same Mommy withdrawal phase going on right now! He will not let me leave the room! They better get over it fast because it is too hard to do anything.