Boston went in today for his 9 month checkup! Gosh I can't believe our little guy is 9 months already! I'm excited that Boston can officially eat meats (okay, maybe not quite a full steak yet) now and it's something new that he gets to try! No shots today!!!! I was SOO happy about that although we do have to go this week and get his blood taken. Here is where our guy stands right now:
WEIGHT: 22 lbs 73%
HEIGHT: 28 inches 50%
HEAD: 17.5 cm 45%
Boston hasn't gained as much weight as I thought he had! Maybe that's because he's becoming mobile and is now burning those calories! He is still staying about average with his height and his head has FINALLY started to get bigger! It was always in the 20th percentile and now it's almost average! I'm so proud of be little growing guy!

4 comments:
wow what a good size kid, pretty average!!! I can't believe he is 9months either! It seems like I was just talking to you about your recovery etc.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of him BEAMING! He is such a happy baby and so chubby and adorable! I can't wait to see him in Kansas in May and kiss those chubby chubby cheaks of his!
Okay, i think that is the best picture of him EVER! You've got to frame that and put that somewhere in your house where everyone can see it. What a stud!
I love that picture!! he is so cute with his huge smile and his cute little double chin!! I love that! Time sure is flying by with these little boys. They will be turning one in no time! :(
Post a Comment