Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spooky Dinner 2012

We had our annual spooky dinner on Sunday.  Boston has had an OBSESSION lately with all things "spooky" from wanting our house to look super scary, to watching scary movies (Monster House..over and OVER),  to crafting anything spooky.  So he was completely enthused when I bought this face paint for all of us to put on for our Halloween dinner.  Boy was he in heaven!
 I realized while cooking that I had NO IDEA where I had tucked away my black plates bought SPECIFICALLY for this event each year.  I was SO bugged (and even more annoyed when I found them a day too late) and had to settle for the wimpy pumpkin paper plates!
 We had some pumpkin puke
 A little monster potion
 A few bones (they didn't turn out as good as last years), teeth, and mummy dogs
 And of course the beloved brains and eyeballs
 Our zombies don't look to thrilled to be eating this but TRUST me they ate it all up while listening to our added Halloween spooky music (that was the icing on the cake this year)!
Hudson has even learned how to scare and say "ooooooooo" any time he sees something scary like a ghost or monster.  Gotta start them young!
I love Halloween!

4 comments:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

Seriously SO.MUCH.FUN. You are such a fun mom! I love that Boston gets so in to this holiday, it's hilarious. Him and Kent make great zombies! You went to alot of work for your dinner, I'm impressed!!! Hopefully next year no one will invite us over and we'll be able to do our own. Each year you always have your cute spooky dinner, it makes me so jealous! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Brent and Britta said...

I seriously love this! So fun! Such a cool mom!

Jenn said...

I love it! Everything looks awesome! You are amazing :)

Katie said...

Love it! You guys are so fun and I love Boston's makeup! Great job Kent!