On Monday, we made our annual trip to the local pumpkin patch. I love getting some good fall pictures each year. It's crazy to think we've been doing this for the last SIX years with Boston. He has seriously grown up SO much from his first year at the patch....time flies!
I pulled my boy's pictures from their first pumpkin patch visits....
Hudson at 10 months
Now:
Hudson continued his pumpkin or "pumpum" attachment and needed to sit and test out quite a few pumpkins.
Bubba at 6 months:
Bubba now
(he's also decided he wants to grow his hair out hence the NO SPIKES in all the recent pictures...don't know how I feel about it quite yet)
Hudson doesn't mind stopping and saying "CHEEEEEESE" for the camera...most of the time. He found his pumpkin that he stayed attached to the whole night! It also appears that daddy rolled his sleeves up WAY too high.
We were also lucky to have these sweet, beautiful triplets tag along with us this year!
Hudson DID NOT want to sit still on my lap for a picture
because he spotted this wagon instead
The boys didn't want to cooperate for a picture with Kent either...
Instead Hudson went back to the wagon
And Boston went back exploring but luckily let me snap a few pictures as he went.
Apparently big bro convinced Hudson to get in for a ride
But then it was time to go and THIS little man was NOT happy about giving up his wagon even if he DID get to keep his pumpkin
While Hudson got mad, Boston decided to model his pumpkin choice for me.
It may have been tough leaving the patch but everyone was content when we hit up Menchie's for some yogurt! Who doesn't love yogurt (except when they are out of your favorite flavor...)?

2 comments:
The picture of Boston at 6 months cracks me up! Way to color coordinate for the night too - I wouldn't expect anything less.
Oh my gosh!!! This is my favorite post of the YEAR!!!! I am in LOVE with Boston's hair!!! It looks WAY better than Charlie's "growing out phase". As I am reading your post, I'm practically ROLLING on the floor. Your boys crack me up!!! Hudson obsessed with pumpum's, Boston posing with his little pumpkin, Huddy Hud obsessed with red wagon, and your adorable family all color coordinated and all!!!! Sure love you guys!
Post a Comment