A few weekends ago, one of our good friends hit the big 4-0! Since he was born in the 70's, his wife thought it would be HILARIOUS (and it was) if we all dressed up in 70's clothes and went to dinner! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time! I found Kent and I matching outfits which made it even better! Sad I don't have a group picture of us all...
We had a yummy dinner at Taste of Texas where we had MANY stares from people wondering WHAT in the WORLD we were doing dressed up like that. Chris (the birthday boy) said it was single handily his most EMBARRASSING moment (as he walked in to check on our table all by himself in his BRIGHT GOLD silky shirt and black bell bottoms)! Oh it was HILARIOUS! Sarah bought this beautiful cake once we had finished off our meals. I LOVE it! I'll have to keep this cake maker in mind for future events!
After dinner, we hit up the bowling alley where we even got asked by people to take their picture with us! This was seriously, a memorable night!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRIS!!!
3 comments:
I still hate that we botched that night. Glad to see your pics.
I love it!!!
HAHA!! That is awesome! What a fun idea! I may need to steal that one sometime in the future and do it for Chad's party.
You and Kent look awesome! Where did you find those outfits?
Post a Comment