Tuesday, October 02, 2012

My day

Every day I wake up and I'm just waiting for what kinds of things the day will bring. 

Today:

Boston came home from school and as he was eating dinner, he dropped some food onto his lap on accident and said "OH CRAP!"  That's a first.  After finding out he learned that and "OH MY GOSH!" (seriously he repeats this OVER and OVER) from his friend Isaac at school, I told him to say "OH DARN!" instead...and apparently he thinks saying "darn" is pretty hilarious.

I noticed Hudson in the corner trying to push out a poop.  I went in the kitchen and started to clean up dinner when all of the sudden he comes in and says "uh uh" (code for poop).  I asked if he pooped and he nodded yes.  I went and grabbed the wipes and diapers and he laid down on the ground just waiting to be changed.  The last two times he's pooped he has come to tell us!!!  He's NOT ready for potty training but hey, it's a move in the right direction!

Lastly, we started Boston with allowance last week.  Well, we (as in the parents) officially failed with this the first week.  This can't be a good sign...

And Boston keeps asking for another little brother. Like over and OVER!!!

Life as a mom.

No comments: