I LOVE MY AUNTIE

I had to take a picture of Boston's outfit today and post it! Kristin has been so sweet and has spoiled Boston like crazy! She also gave him this shirt so I just had to show her our appreciation and post it!
I had to post this picture because this is what Boston does EVERY time the flash goes off on the camera! It's hilarious but at the same time I have to continuously take pictures until he's not looking straight at the light!

5 comments:
Now look how cute he looks in that shirt! What a sweet little guy he is. I miss you guys all ready. I wish we could all live closer to Mom and Dad and always hang out over there. It's just too sad. But let me tell you how much I LOVE that picture of Boston with his crazy eyes. That is classic. Too great, too great. Love you.
Karlee, I just want you to know it's been a while since your last post...soo...where's the latest update?
I agree.
I actually left the house today...give me a break...maybe later tonight okay?!?
What are you THINKING leaving the house?
Post a Comment