I was so excited to go and spend my GymBucks at Gymboree yesterday. I finally had a reason why I HAD to buy Boston clothes. That money would just totally be wasted if I didn't! So I went and bought him 3 new outfits! They were all on sale so I was proud that I got so much for my money! Of course when I came home and told Kent the exciting news the first words out of his mouth were, "How much did it cost?!" He can never just be excited and compliment the cute things I buy (what a stick in the mud!). I tried to use the excuse of having to spend my GymBucks but it didn't work...I did spend probably more than I was supposed to but there was TONS of stuff on sale! Luckily, Kent didn't get mad (he rarely does anyway), instead he just sighed and complimented the clothes anyway! So of course when I got Boston dressed today (my favorite part of the day) I HAD to put him in one of his new outfits! He's too cute!
He just got done smiling when I snapped this shot



3 comments:
Okay so I totally love his new outfit!! He looks adorable. Tell him we miss him and love him so much. Give him a big kiss from all of us. OH, and I think you should take pictures of him in all of his outfits and post them soon so we could see them too! Thanks so much.
Love you and miss you tons.
ALL his outfits? Kristin that will take FOREVER!
OMG update already! (okay the OMG is referring to Bring it on again all or nothing which I have and we should all watch! kiki you know you loved it)
Post a Comment