ALL IN WHITE
Sunday was Boston's big debut...it was his blessing day! It was such a stressful morning. I was trying to make sure everything was ready so we could get there on time. I was running around getting him ready, packing the diaper bag and stressing because my hair was frowing! I planned to give him a bottle on the way to church but I was so distracted because my feet were so hot they were swollen and wouldn't fit into my shoes!!! So instead of thinking about his feeding..me, the selfish one, stuck my feet in front of the AC the whole way TOTALLY forgetting about feeding him! We got to church just in time and I finally got to sit and relax! Boston sat quiely sleeping up until his blessing and he started to fuss MOMENTS before going up! All of the sudden it hit me that I hadn't fed him! I leaned over to Kent and gave him the bad news! It was too late to try to feed him anything! All I could do was pray he wouldn't fuss during his blessing! Well that didn't work because the WHOLE way through he cried! Poor Kent couldn't even concentrate on what he was saying! He was nervous enough and then to add to the stress Boston was crying! I honestly didn't hear a word Kent said because I was just listening to him cry! I guess I'm just a terrible mother! Oh well...it happens....right?!?!?
Here are some pics of our day:
Our little family!
Boss' blessing outfit
Rylee and Sophie dressed in white too in their cute little matching dresses!
After church the Hooper's and Bluth's united and had some lunch in celebration of Boston's big day! It was fun to have everyone around and visit.
Sophie kept wanting to hold Boston but she'd hold him for like 2 seconds and then say, "I'm done!" Then a few minutes later she'd come back wanting to hold him again followed by a quick, "I'm done!"
Bluth clan
Neal and his semi-new wife, Gwen.
Dark Chocolate+White Chocolate=Milk Chocolate (Heather Marie..she's a doll!)
Jerry and his Beloved Wife......Colleen. Other than Boston crying through the whole blessing, the day was actually really nice. It was nice to have friends and family come to the blessing. We really appreciate everyone who stood in and helped bless him:
Papa Bluth
Chad Withers
Brandon Combe
Jerry Hooper
Neal Hooper
Taylor Nielson
Chris Tarver
Aaron Saxon
Thanks for such a great day!
3 comments:
I just can't get over how much the little guy looks like you! It's incredible!
lol at your dad snoozing in the back! That is SO how I always remember him at your house unless 24 was on!
PS I LOVE your dress you have on! It is so cute!
Post a Comment